Ramos Gin Fizz
- SERVINGS: 1
Few drinks provide a smoother landing after a bumpy night than this New Orleans hangover remedy. Be careful not to slip when pouring the orange flower water; too much spoils the drink.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 3 drops orange flower water
- 3 tablespoons gin
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons club soda
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Put a handful of ice cubes in a shaker and add, in order, superfine sugar,orange flower water, lime juice, lemon juice, gin, egg white, half-and-half and club soda. Shake long and hard, until the cream and egg white are frothy and the sound of the ice is muffled. Strain into a large glass.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.