- 3/4 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely shredded mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeño
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 24 radishes, stems trimmed
Combine all of the ingredients except the radishes in a medium bowl and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
Cut a deep X in the root end of each radish. Transfer the radishes to a bowl of ice water and refrigerate until they open up, at least 1 hour. Drain the radishes and serve with the raita.