- 1/3 cup salted roasted pistachios
- 3 medium fennel bulbshalved lengthwise, cored and very thinly sliced
- 3 medium heads radicchioquartered, cored and very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the pistachios in a pie pan and toast in the oven for 5 minutes, until fragrant. Transfer to a bowl and let cool, then coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl, toss the fennel and radicchio. Add the parsley, jalapeño and lemon zest and toss again. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the honey until the honey is dissolved, then whisk in the oil. Pour the dressing over the salad. Add the pistachios and salt, season with pepper and toss well. Let the slaw stand at room temperature for 15 minutes for the flavors to meld before serving.