- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups baby arugula (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 small head of radicchio, cored and shredded
- 1 head of Belgian endive, thinly sliced
- 8 dried dates, pitted and thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for about 8 minutes, until fragrant. Cool, then coarsely chop the walnuts.
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula, radicchio, endive, dates and walnuts and toss to coat. Serve.
Contributed By Melissa Rubel Jacobson Photo Published