- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups baby arugula (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 small head of radicchio, cored and shredded
- 1 head of Belgian endive, thinly sliced
- 8 dried dates, pitted and thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for about 8 minutes, until fragrant. Cool, then coarsely chop the walnuts.
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add the arugula, radicchio, endive, dates and walnuts and toss to coat. Serve.