Rachael Ray's Radicchio Salad with Oranges and Fennel
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
- 2 large navel oranges
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large romaine heart, coarsely chopped
- 1 small head of radicchio, finely shredded
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced lengthwise
- Using a small, sharp knife, peel the oranges, removing the bitter white pith. Slice the oranges 1/4 inch thick.
- In a very large bowl, combine the olive oil and vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Add the sliced oranges, chopped romaine, shredded radicchio and sliced onion and fennel and toss well. Serve the salad right away.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.