- 1 1/3 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces curly spinach (8 packed cups), stemmed and finely chopped (4 cups)
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted almonds
How to make this recipe
- In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the quinoa until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and return the quinoa to the pan. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- In a large bowl, toss the quinoa with the spinach, radishes, olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and toss again. Garnish with the almonds and serve.
The recipe can be kept at room temperature for up to 3 hours.