- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups water
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions, green part only
- 8-10 large mint leaves, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- In a medium pot over high heat, bring the quinoa, water and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt to a rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to low, and simmer until the quinoa has fully absorbed the water, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a serving bowl, toss the quinoa with the olive oil, feta, scallions, mint, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or chilled.
The quinoa can be made a day ahead and refrigerated, tossed with the remaining ingredients.