- 1 1/2 cups white quinoa (9 ounces), rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- Kosher salt and pepper
How to make this recipe
In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the quinoa until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes; fluff with a fork.
In a medium bowl, toss the quinoa with the dates, olives, arugula, olive oil, lemon juice and scallions. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.