- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Kosher salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounces Pecorino Toscano or Manchego cheese, coarsely shredded, plus more for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained well
- One 1-pound bunch of mustard greens, Swiss chard or kale, stems and ribs removed, leaves chopped
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 4 soft-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- Sliced radishes, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a medium bowl, whisk the lemon juice, garlic and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Whisk in the olive oil and 3 ounces shredded cheese.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil; whisk in the quinoa and boil until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, set a steamer basket in a saucepan with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Add the greens, cover and steam until crisp-tender, 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Add the sugar snap peas to the steamer and cook, covered, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to the bowl with the greens.
Divide the warm quinoa among bowls. Arrange the greens, snap peas and eggs on top. Drizzle each bowl with the dressing, sprinkle with cheese, pepper and radishes and serve.