Quick Mustard Piccalilli
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 large kosher dill pickle, finely diced (3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup lager beer
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled cocktail onions
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mustards with the brown sugar. Stir in the pickle, sauerkraut, lager and cocktail onions and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.