- 4 1/4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 cup)
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon chile flakes
- 6 ounces rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 6 ounces dry egg noodles
- 1 1/2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 ounce grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 425°. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, water, sea salt, soy sauce, freshly ground pepper and chile flakes and whisk to combine.
In an 8-inch-square baking dish, combine the shredded rotisserie chicken, egg noodles, spinach and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese with the sauce and mix thoroughly. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes. Uncover the dish, stir well and bake for 15 minutes, until the noodles are cooked and the sauce has thickened. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.