- SERVINGS: Makes 1 Drink
Island Creek Oyster Bar Boston
The name of Bob McCoy's spiced cold-weather punch honors rum in home stills. McCoy likes making the punch with Berkshire Mountain Distillers' Ragged Mountain rum, from Massachusetts.
Delicious Party Punches
- 1 1/2 ounces aged rum, preferably American
- 3/4 ounce Spiced Honey Syrup
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the rum, Spiced Honey Syrup and lemon juice and shake well. Strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the nutmeg.