- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hot strong coffee
- Whipped cream
- Grated nutmeg, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a small saucepan combine the pumpkin puree, condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract. Heat over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Divide the pumpkin mixture in half and spoon into 2 mugs.
- Pour 1/4 cup coffee over the pumpkin mixture.
- Top it with whipped cream and grated nutmeg.
Contributed By Evi Abeler Photo © Evi Abeler