© Todd Porter & Diane Cu
Pumpkin-Pie-Spice-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 1 cup
These pumpkin pie spice roasted pumpkin seeds are the perfect Thanksgiving snack.
Slideshow: Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes
- Seeds from 1 medium (10-pound) pumpkin (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the seeds and boil for 10 minutes. Drain. Pat the pumpkin seeds dry on paper towels.
- In a bowl, toss the pumpkin seeds with the vegetable oil, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, clove, and nutmeg. Spread the coated seeds evenly on the lined baking pan. Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning the seeds every 10 minutes. Remove the seeds from the oven when they are crispy. Allow to cool to room temperature and serve.