- Two 15-ounce cans pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups mascarpone cheese
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies (6 ounces)
How to make this recipe
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the pumpkin puree with the pumpkin pie spice, salt, 2 cups of the mascarpone and 1 1/2 cups of the confectioners’ sugar until thick.
- In another large bowl, beat the heavy cream with the remaining 2 cups of mascarpone and 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar until soft peaks form.
- Spoon half of the pumpkin mixture into 12 glasses and top with half of the mascarpone mixture and half of the crushed wafers. Repeat the layering once more. Refrigerate the parfaits until well-chilled, at least 1 hour, before serving.
The parfaits can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.