- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- One 3 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cider vinegar with the water, white wine, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, sweet paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper and boil over high heat until reduced to 1 1/4 cups, about 15 minutes. Remove the warm vinegar sauce from the heat.
- Meanwhile, remove all of the meat from the chicken and shred it. Discard the skin. Add the chicken to the warm vinegar sauce and heat through, stirring gently. Pile the pulled chicken on the buns and drizzle with extra vinegar sauce. Top with the coleslaw, close the sandwiches and serve right away.