© Tina Rupp
Puerto Rican-Style Marinade
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1/2 cup
The inspiration for this garlicky marinade was lechón, a slow-roasted Puerto Rican pork dish Bill Kim learned from his mother-in-law. In a twist, he also uses it on turkey cutlets.
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a mini food processor, process the ingredients to a paste.
Make Ahead Refrigerate for up to 3 days.