- 12 pitted prunes
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup cracked ice
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon dark rum (optional)
- In a bowl, cover the prunes with the hot water and let soften for about 20 minutes. Reserve the soaking water and coarsely chop the prunes.
- In a blender, mix the yogurt with the ice, maple syrup, vanilla and rum. Add the prunes and their soaking water and blend. Serve or pour into a thermos.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.