- SERVINGS: 1
Rich and satisfying, this drink packs in lots of fiber as well as fruity flavor.
- 3 pitted prunes
- 3/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- In a small bowl, cover the prunes with hot water and let stand until plump, about 15 minutes. Drain the prunes and let cool. In a blender, combine the prunes with the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth.