- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless butterflied leg of lamb
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix the garlic, rosemary, thyme and oil. Season the lamb with salt and pepper and rub the herb oil all over the meat. Let stand at room temperature for 1 1/2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Bring the lamb to room temperature if necessary. Light a grill. Grill the lamb over moderate heat, turning once, until browned outside and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the meat registers 125° for medium-rare, about 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a carving board and let rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice the lamb across the grain and serve.
Herb-scented Syrah blend.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.