Provençal Anchovy Sauce
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1/2 cup
- 6 oil-packed anchovies, rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the anchovies with the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest and crushed red pepper until the garlic is finely chopped. Add the lemon juice and olive oil and puree until smooth. Add the parsley and pulse just to incorporate.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.