- 3 1/2 quarts cold water
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 leeks, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 parsley sprigs
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine all of the ingredients in a pressure cooker. Close and seal the pressure cooker and bring it to full pressure according to the manufacturer's instructions. Cook for 25 minutes. Strain the stock and let cool. Skim off the fat before using.
Make AheadThe stock can be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.