- 1/2 pound tiny new potatoes, such as fingerlings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 pound mâche
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh spearmint
How to make this recipe
- In a steamer basket set over 1 inch of boiling water, steam the potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the olive oil, truffle oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the mâche with 1 tablespoon of the dressing; arrange on a platter. Add the potatoes to the bowl and toss with the remaining dressing. Mound the potatoes on the mâche and sprinkle with the mint.