- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup Easy Hummus with Tahini or other hummus
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced cornichons
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely diced sweet onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the hummus with the yogurt, celery, cornichons, parsley and onion. Fold in the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.