- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and peel the potatoes, then cut them into 1/4-inch coins.
- In a bowl, whisk the Champagne vinegar with the mustard. Gradually add the oil, whisking until smooth. Add the scallions and the shallot and season the dressing with salt and white pepper. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.