- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup Easy Hummus with Tahini or other hummus
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced cornichons
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely diced sweet onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
In a large pot, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderate heat until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces.
In a large bowl, mix the hummus with the yogurt, celery, cornichons, parsley and onion. Fold in the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and serve.
The potato salad can be refrigerated overnight.