- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes and garlic with water. Bring to a boil and cook over moderately high heat until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Drain and mash the potatoes and garlic. Add the butter and mash well while adding the cream. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.