- 6 ounces sliced bacon
- 36 thick-cut potato chips
- 5 ounces fresh goat cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sweet red pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
How to make this recipe
- In a large skillet, cook the sliced bacon over high heat until crisp. Drain, cool and crumble the bacon.
- Arrange the potato chips on a serving platter. Spread or pipe 1 teaspoon of the goat cheese onto each potato chip. Top with a small dollop of the pepper jelly, sprinkle with the bacon and chives and serve right away.