Potato Chips with Chèvre, Pepper Jelly and Bacon
- TOTAL TIME: 25 MIN
- SERVINGS: 12
F&W's Grace Parisi loves using extra-crispy, thick-cut potato chips as the base for quick hors d'oeuvres. Here she tops the chips with creamy goat cheese, sweet-spicy pepper jelly and smoky bacon.
- 6 ounces sliced bacon
- 36 thick-cut potato chips
- 5 ounces fresh goat cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sweet red pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives
- In a large skillet, cook the sliced bacon over high heat until crisp. Drain, cool and crumble the bacon.
- Arrange the potato chips on a serving platter. Spread or pipe 1 teaspoon of the goat cheese onto each potato chip. Top with a small dollop of the pepper jelly, sprinkle with the bacon and chives and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.