- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle in adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 reserved Spice-Roasted Pork Tenderloins, thinly sliced and warmed up
- Warm tortillas, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix the onion with the red wine vinegar and let stand for 10 minutes. Add the tomato, avocado, chipotle, oregano and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss gently. Fill warm tortillas with the sliced pork, top with the salsa and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.