- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 2 ounces chilled club soda
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 hot chile, such as serrano, halved and seeded
- 5 cherries, pitted, plus 1 cherry for garnish
- 3 mint leaves, plus 1 sprig for garnish
- 2 ounces white rum
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the 5 pitted cherries, mint leaves and chile. Add ice and the rum, lemon juice and Simple Syrup; shake well. Strain into an ice-filled collins glass, stir in the club soda and garnish with a cherry and a mint sprig.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.