- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
Some of Sebastian Reaburn's favorite bar ingredients are kitchen spices that are rarely seen in drinks, such as the cumin, paprika and turmeric in the Pomme Pomme. Dust any leftover apple with more paprika and salt for a fantastic bar snack.
More Nonalcoholic Drinks
- 2 ounces unfiltered apple juice
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup (optional)
- 1/4 ounce pomegranate molasses
- 3 cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 apple slices dusted with sweet paprika and salt, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain the drink into an ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish with the spiced apple slices.