- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
- 2 ounces unfiltered apple juice
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup (optional)
- 1/4 ounce pomegranate molasses
- 3 cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 apple slices dusted with sweet paprika and salt, for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Strain the drink into an ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish with the spiced apple slices.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.