- SERVINGS: makes 1 drink
Union Bar and Grille : Boston
The leather-fronted bar and tooled-leather wall panel in the bar area recall this South End restaurant's past life as a leather warehouse.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1/2 ounce chilled Sprite
- 1 lime wheel
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all of the ingredients except the Sprite and lime wheel and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass, top with the Sprite and garnish with the lime wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.