- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- One 5 1/2-pound pork rib roast, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Mix the molasses, maple syrup, garlic, dry mustard and rosemary to make a glaze. Rub the pork with the oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast in a 500° oven for 25 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 375° and roast for 20 minutes. Brush the roast with the glaze and cook for 25 minutes or until the center reaches 155°; brush with glaze again 10 minutes before it's done. Let the roast stand for 15 minutes, then carve and serve with the pan juices mixed with the remaining glaze.
Sautéed Swiss chard.