- 6 seedless red grapes
- 1 teaspoon elderflower syrup (see Note)
- Ice cubes and crushed ice
- 2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces chilled Champagne
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
How to make this recipe
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the grapes with the elderflower syrup. Add ice cubes and the gin, shake well and strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice. Top with the Champagne and garnish with the pomegranate seeds.
D'Arbo brand elderflower syrup is sold at many health food stores and specialty markets and online at farawayfoods.com.
Contributed By Stefan Trummer