- SERVINGS: Makes 1 drink
202 New York City
Cocktail consultant Stefan Trummer invites customers to test his skills by bringing in surprise ingredientsfrom fennel to candy canesfor him to mix drinks with.
Plus: Ultimate Cocktail Guide
- 6 seedless red grapes
- 1 teaspoon elderflower syrup (see Note)
- Ice cubes and crushed ice
- 2 ounces gin
- 2 ounces chilled Champagne
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the grapes with the elderflower syrup. Add ice cubes and the gin, shake well and strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice. Top with the Champagne and garnish with the pomegranate seeds.