- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 8 drinks
This festive variation on a margarita is made with pomegranate syrup, silver tequila and fresh lime juice.
- Black lava salt (see Note) or kosher salt
- Lime wedges
- 1 1/2 cups silver tequila
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup pomegranate syrup (see Note)
- 24 dashes of orange bitters
- Spread salt in a shallow dish. Run a lime wedge around the rims of chilled cocktail glasses, then dip the rims in the salt to coat.
- In an ice-filled pitcher, combine the tequila, lime juice, pomegranate syrup and bitters. Stir well. Strain into the cocktail glasses.