- 1 cucumber
- 6 pickled gherkins
- 6 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
How to make this recipe
- Wash the cucumber and cut it into fine slices, preferably with a mandolin. Put into a serving bowl.
- Finely slice the pickled gherkins and add to the bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients and toss through the salad. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.