- 1/2 head (about 1 pound) cauliflower
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or pressed through a press
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill fronds
How to make this recipe
- Chop cauliflower florets finely. Save the stems for another purpose or discard.
- In a large bowl, add the sour cream, garlic, celery seed, salt and dill and mix well. Add the chopped cauliflower and mix. Season with more salt, if needed. Serve.
The salad can be refrigerated for up to two days.