Plum-Watercress Salad with Manchego Cheese
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Plus: More Green Salads
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 head bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 large plumhalved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the balsamic vinegar. Add the lettuce, watercress, almonds, plum and Manchego. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to coat.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.