- 6 cardamom pods
- 2 pinches of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces gin, preferably London dry
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce honey mixed with 1/2 ounce water
- 1 lime wheel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, lightly muddle the cardamom and pepper. Add ice and all of the remaining ingredients except the garnish and shake well. Double strain into a chilled coupe and garnish with the lime wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.