- 1/2 cup canned chopped pineapple in heavy syrup, plus 1/4 syrup from the can
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 6 ounces white rum
- 6 ounces spiced rum
- 6 ounces aged rum
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces chilled fresh orange juice
- About 16 ounces club soda
- 8 orange slices and 8 mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the chopped pineapple with the syrup and the dark rum. Strain the mixture into a pitcher and add the white, spiced and aged rums as well as the lime juice and orange juice. Pour the punch into ice-filled collins glasses and top with club soda. Garnish with the orange slices and mint sprigs and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.