- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/4 cups
This delicious, easy pesto, made with roasted pistachios and fresh oregano, is perfect with roasted, grilled or steamed fish.
- 3/4 cup raw pistachios (about 4 ounces), coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 anchovy fillet, chopped
- 1/2 cup oregano leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the pistachios in a pie plate and toast until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a food processor, combine the pistachios with the garlic, anchovy, oregano and lemon juice. Pulse to chop. Add the olive oil and pulse to form a coarse sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.