- 24 ounces pisco
- 8 ounces fresh lemon juice (from about 6 lemons)
- 8 ounces water
- One 8 1/2-fluid-ounce bottle pineapple gum syrup (see Note)
- 2 1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- Ice, preferably 1 large block
- Thin pineapple slices, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a punch bowl, combine the pisco, lemon juice, water, gum syrup and pineapple chunks and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Add ice. Serve the punch in chilled coupes and garnish with the pineapple slices.
Pineapple gum syrup, thickened pineapple-flavored simple syrup, is available at smallhandfoods.com.