- SERVINGS: Makes 1-1/2 cups
- 4 ounces unsalted European-style butter, softened
- 6 ounces imported jarred tuna fillet packed in olive oil, drained
- 8 medium piquillo peppers
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, combine the butter, tuna, piquillo peppers and lemon juice; process until creamy. Season with salt and pepper and serve with toast, spread on sandwiches or use as a dip.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.