- One 7-ounce jar of piquillo peppers, drained and cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- One 2-ounce chunk of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
How to make this recipe
Arrange the piquillo pepper halves in concentric circles on a platter. In a blender, combine the parsley and olive oil and puree until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the parsley oil and then the vinegar over the peppers. Shave the cheese on top, preferably with a microplane grater.