- Crushed ice
- About 1 cup white rum
- About 2 cups pineapple juice, preferably fresh
- About 3 tablespoons superfine sugar
- About 3 tablespoons finely shredded fresh mint
- 8 fresh pineapple wedges, for garnish (optional)
- For each serving, fill a tall glass with crushed ice. Pour in about 1 ounce of rum and fill the glass with about 2 ounces of pineapple juice. Stir in about 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon mint and garnish with a pineapple wedge.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.