- ACTIVE: 30 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup finely diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 small serrano or jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.