- 1 large pineapple (about 3 pounds)—peeled and cored, 1 slice reserved, the rest cut into chunks
- 3 large ripe mangoes (about 3 pounds total), cut into large chunks
- One 2-inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Crushed ice, for serving
How to make this recipe
- Using a juice extractor, juice the pineapple chunks, mangoes and ginger into a large glass measuring cup. Whisk in the vanilla. Cut the reserved pineapple slice into 4 pieces. Serve the juice over crushed ice, garnished with the pineapple pieces.