- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/4 pounds peeled pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch dice (3 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice, squeezed from the rind
- 5 ounces jicama, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice (1 cup)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 jalapeño—stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the red onion with the lime juice and let stand for 10 minutes. Add the pineapple, pineapple juice, jicama, cilantro, brown sugar, jalapeño and scallion to the bowl and toss. Serve with the jerk pork tenderloin.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.